Tuesday 29 December 2009

SHUI Clothing


RIDER RUN CO. bring you Shui clothing, The clothing brand of FMX metal mulisha rider ronnie fassit. We have have a limited amount of hoods and tees.


from Ronnie


I started this company to express myself and the things that i'm into....
I love fashion and enjoy making cool clothing for people to rock...
I am a professional freestyle motocross rider and I have been riding for over 20 years.
I have always been into martial arts, asian art, tattoos, and hip hop!
This company is a twist of all that into one!
Shui is for everyone. No mater what your into. Its a way of living. A lifestyle.
Shui is a very unique name! I love it! Its pronounced (shway)..which means water!
Now water is LIFE! nothing in the world can live without water..
We are water. The human body is made up of mostly water..
Water covers the majority of the planet we live on.
Water is the softest substance in the world yet it can penetrate rock..
Water is formless.Water is shapeless.
You can not grab hold of water.You can not punch it or hurt it!
Water can flow gently or it can crash with power!
BE LIKE WATER!!!
Ronnie Faisst

No comments:

Post a Comment